Saree is a garment consisting of a length of cotton or silk elaborately draped around the body, traditionally worn by women from South Asia. The word sari described in Sanskrit which means ‘strip of cloth
Women wear saris in India because it is a part of their tradition. A sari or saree is the women’s native costume for most regions in India.
- Saree Fabric:Cotton Silk Blend | Blouse Fabric: Cotton Silk Blend
- Saree Length: 5.4 m|Blousepiece Length: 80cm (Unstitched Blousepiece is attached to one end of the Saree.The model is wearing a blouse from our stylist's collection).
- Wash Care:First Wash Dry Clean recommended thereafter Machine Wash(Fast Colours)|Do not Bleach.
- Light and Comfortable to wear | Perfect for: Wedding,Party Wear,Festival,Bridal | Best Gift For Your Loved Ones
- Buy 100% Original and Designer Banarasi sarees handcrafted in Varanasi,India from Chandrakala Sarees only.RISK-FREE Shopping: quality assurance in addition to no-question-asked return policy.Customer Satisfaction Gauranteed!!!
There are more than 80 recorded ways to wear a sari. The most common style is for the sari to be wrapped around the waist, with the loose end of the drape to be worn over the shoulder, baring the midriff. However, the sari can be draped in several different styles, though some styles do require a sari of a particular length or form
Can A Saree Be Worn Without a Petticoat
Yes, It is possible. we can wear a saree without a petticoat, without a underwear and even without a bra. … Only if you’re not wearing it like a saree, wear a belt or something to hold the garment to your waist, or wear one of those “ready made”saree’s, which are elasticated at waist with pleats manufactured in it.